**Sold** Attributed to Bernard Leach, A Lidded Stoneware Jug
A 1950’s stoneware jug with bulbous body, standing on a flat unglazed base. The handle is attached to one side and a hand formed pouring spout sits opposite.
The fitted lid sits well on the rim of the jug.
The jug is decorated with a typical Leach grey crawling glaze which cascades from the rim toward the base.
The Leach Pottery mark is stamped to the base, underneath the handle.
Height exc lid - 20cm
Height inc lid 24cm
Diameter exc handle - 13cm